Here are the questions for your test review.
1. Define the term "prejudice"
2. What is the ultimate source of prejudice?
3. Define the term "stereotype".
4. Why do people exhibit prejudice toward persons with a homosexual orientation? Why is this wrong?
5. List the five stages of prejudice.
6. What is sexism? What is ageism? What is anti-Semitism?
7. Discuss the different ways you can combat prejudice?
8. Discuss five specific biblical teachings that show the immorality of prejudice (look at page 126)
9. What is racism? Why is it a sin?
10. What is "institutional" racism?
11. Discuss three points in the history of racism directed against African Americans in the U.S.
12. What does affirmative action attempt to do? Is the church generally for or against it?
13. What does it mean to be inclusive? (page 151)
14. Give some examples that shows that Native Americans suffer from institutional racism.
15. Give some examples that shows that African Americans suffer from institutional racism.